
Ready to Rock
May 19, 2009 "NO DOUBT" in concert, opening act "Paramore"
Our concert started at 7:30 Tuesday night at the Sav-Mart Center, it was amazing!!! Opening for No Doubt was Paramore, she sang our favorites "Misery Business", "Decode" and "That's what you get", etc... They are really good in concert- the lead singer sounds just like she does on the radio. No Doubt, of course was awesome, and my ears are STILL ringing today, but totally worth it!!! They opened with "Walking in the Spiderweb" and ended with "Sunday Morning". They sang all of our favorites- they put on a fantastic show. ROCK ON!
4 comments:
Awesome pictures. What a great way to celebrate a birthday. I saw them on the Today Show and looked up their concert schedule -
I'm looking at tickets for a July show in Marysville. I know they will rock.
They are amazing! If you take children, a little warning, although the song lyrics do not contain bad language, Gwen frequently drops the "F" bomb.
i am so glad you mentioned that - ella has wanted to go, but i was hesitant - now, she gets to stay home - poor child. bruce and i will tell her all about it. ;)
I want to go for my Birthday down here!!!!!!
Post a Comment