
It's that time of year again, school pictures... say cheese! This is Farah's sophomore picture. It's hard for me to believe that my baby is 15, a sophomore in high school, and 5' 8". Farah recently sang "The Star Spangled Banner" at a September 11th memorial, complete with a fly over by the Navy of course!
7 comments:
Farah, is gorgeous! She looks like a cover girl model. What a great picture too. It's hard to believe it wasn't taken in a studio. I suppose anyone can take a great picture, when the girl is as beautiful as Farah.
Awe, thank you, I will have Farah read your comment. :)
P.S. If you click on the picture, it will enlarge.
A very lovely girl. Hope she has a great year.
Thank you- such nice comments. I will most definitely have to share these with Farah- it will make her day!
Ah, the young - so fresh, so lovely!! Often the young don't know what a wonderful time of life this is.
She looks pretty happy though - so maybe she does know!
She is a beautiful young woman.
Such a lovely grown up young lady
Post a Comment