Giddyup Falyn!Friday April 30th was Falyn's 20th Birthday! To celebrate we went country! Can I get a sueeeeeee? Can I get a yee haw??? C'mon let’s go to "Big Bubba's BBQ" where everything is country and the drinks are served in cowboy boots! Grandma and Poppy came to dinner with us. Dinner was mighty tasty, and dessert was Chocolate Mousse Cake- yummmmm! For entertainment Farah climbed the treehouse and Falyn, Farah, and Poppy rode the mechanical Bull! Falyn lasted 38 seconds, Farah slightly less, and Poppy, the winner went a full minute, not bad for 66 huh?! Scott, Grandma, and I were the cheerleaders Yee-Haw & Happy Birthday!!!













6 comments:
Falyns 20th Birthday will be very memorable, Bubbas BBQ is a fun place and a good choice, lots of great food and entertainment !! Riding the Bull with my Grandaughters will always be a very special memory, we will cherish these videos forever, great fun with my wonderful family !!!
Poppy
Happy Birthday to Falyn! Looks like it was great!
20 years sure goes by fast doesn't it?
Happy Birthday Falyn!
And bullriding is awesome!
What a fun birthday! It was a good choice that Falyn came up with. I knew she was a little bit country.(HAHA) I wish I could of rode the bull too, but my first back surgery wasn't any fun, & I didn't think a second one would be either. Anyway, it was a lot of fun watching my family do it, especially Alan, because he's been a poppy now for "20" wonderful years. LUV, Mother
Looks like a great way to celebrate!!
Thank you- bull riding/watching was a lot of fun! Time flies, I agree with you Karen. It was a great way to celebrate. Thank you Mother & Daddy for coming to the party!!!
Post a Comment