Yeah! Except it's been feeling like spring all month here. The tops of the bulbs are already appearing in the flower beds.
It was like spring here - until this week's cold snap!! But I'm not complaining - we could live in the East or Midwest!!
HOORAY for SPRING! I am ready for some warm weather. We have two temperatures in the valley "HOT" and "COLD" we go from running our air conditioner to our heater and vice-versa. Forget spring and fall. It's summer & winter. LOL
I'm ready for spring to start. 0 degrees is so cold!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yeah! Except it's been feeling like spring all month here. The tops of the bulbs are already appearing in the flower beds.
It was like spring here - until this week's cold snap!! But I'm not complaining - we could live in the East or Midwest!!
HOORAY for SPRING! I am ready for some warm weather. We have two temperatures in the valley "HOT" and "COLD" we go from running our air conditioner to our heater and vice-versa. Forget spring and fall. It's summer & winter. LOL
I'm ready for spring to start. 0 degrees is so cold!
Post a Comment